A school excursion to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo provides a wealth of opportunity for students to learn about the animals that call Australia home. From habitats and lifecycles to external features, adaptations and beyond; whatever your topic of focus your students can get up close with our animals for an immersive learning experience to build on their classroom studies.
Benefits for schools include:
- Preferential rates for school groups
- Free teacher ratios adjusted for various age groups
- Option to conduct a free teacher pre-visit to help you plan ahead
- Access to a range of classroom resources to help you get the most from your visit
Important Information for Teachers
In order to help you plan ahead for your trip we've provided some useful documents outlining health and safety, payments, travel etc. These are all located on our plan your visit page. Please have a read through these before you come onsite and if you've any questions at all please contact our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800-195-650.
There are a couple of other important points to note:
- Please ensure your group arrives in plenty of time to enter the attraction at the time you have booked. This is particularly important during times when we have been advised to restrict capacity to allow for adequate social distancing. If you have a large group you will need to split your group into multiple smaller groups, please ensure you have organised your smaller groups before approaching the attraction entry to allow ease of admission.
- We request that you please complete payment prior to coming onsite for your excursion. Please also note that our zoo is cashless, which includes our admissions desks, retail store and cafe.
3 Easy Ways to Book
1. Book now and pay later
This is your most flexible booking option if you think you may need to adjust your booking closer to the time. Once you’ve submitted the form below our education team will be in touch to confirm your trip. Changes and cancellations can be made to your excursion up to the point of payment.
2. Book online and pay now
Ready to jump in? If you have confirmed your group numbers and know exactly what you’d like to book, the quickest way to secure your trip is via our booking portal where you can book your trip and reserve your time slot in one go. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable following payment.
3. Discuss and book by phone or email
If you have specific requirements and would like to talk them through before you book, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can email us at email@example.com or call us on 1800-195-650.
all fields marked * must be completed.