WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is temporarily closed
Postponing your visit
Please note due to the changing Covid situation, we are honouring all ticket sales for a further 60 days from when our attractions re-open.
If you have pre-purchased tickets & need to postpone your visit, simply visit our attractions within 60 days of when our attractions first re-open using your original ticket & make sure to pre-book a timeslot here.
If you have any outstanding issues or questions please submit them to our customer care team here: https://bit.ly/wlscustomercare
Wearing Masks Indoors
In line with the most recent NSW health advice on Covid-19, mask wearing is now mandatory in our attractions. The wearing of face coverings applies to all attendees 12 years and over and excludes those with certain health conditions and / or disabilities.
For latest updates in regards to the guidelines about face coverings please monitor the NSW Department of Health website.
Q: Under what conditions is a face covering NOT strongly recommended?
A: A face covering is not strongly recommended in our indoor attractions in some circumstances including:
- Infants and children under the age of 12 years but it is encouraged that children wear a mask where practicable.
- A person who is affected by a relevant medical condition, including problems with their breathing, a serious condition of the face, a disability or a mental health condition
- Persons who are deaf or hard of hearing, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
- When consuming food, drink or medication
Q: What if I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask?
A: The public health order indicates that you are exempt from wearing a mask if you have a medical excuse. This includes, but not limited to, if you have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, that makes wearing a mask unsuitable (for example, a skin condition, an intellectual disability, autism or trauma).
Please let our staff know if you have a medical exemption upon your arrival.
Q: What type of face covering is appropriate?
A: It is recommended by the Chief Health Officer that masks be a "fitted face covering" that fits securely around the face, it must be designed to be worn over the nose and mouth.
Scarfs or bandanas are not recommended and when wearing a single-use mask, please consider the responsible disposal of it by putting it in the rubbish bin after using it once.
Q: Will your staff also be wearing face coverings?
A: All our staff will wear a face mask at our attractions in accordance with the State Government guidelines.
Prior to your arrival
- Please make sure you have made your booking online where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the attraction.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
On arrival at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- We are required to record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing can be conducted if necessary.
- In line with the most recent NSW health advice on Covid-19, the wearing of face coverings is mandatory and applies to all attendees 12 years and over and excludes those with certain health conditions and/or disabilities.
Social distancing measures within our attraction
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage have been installed in our building entry, viewing areas, and café to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing in our cafe area. Tables and chairs have been re-configured to ensure enough distance between seated parties. In areas where strangers are seated together, seats will be removed or blocked to ensure there is a suitable gap between guests.
- At present, educational talks will not be offered, in line with social distancing requirements
- We have introduced new capacity limits and timeslots. These restrictions will help ensure there is plenty of room for social distancing.
- We have suspended some experiences to ensure that social distancing is suitably maintained. These include the Australian Wildlife Tour and our Koala Breakfasts.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees.
- We have revised some of our standard operating protocols in order to reduce the proximity of our employees to guests. For example, this includes the way in which we undertake guest service activities.
Enhanced Hygiene Measures
Cleaning an disinfection measures within our attraction
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, grab and flush handles, door handles/plates, elevator buttons and taps.
- We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
- We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our guests.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees now participate in COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.
We hope these new health and safety measures provide our guests with confidence. These are unprecedented times for all communities around the world, and whilst every effort is being taken to protect the safety and well-being of our guests, everyone should inform themselves of the risks, conditions and personal responsibilities before they visit.
Book Online and Save
Peak pricing applies to school holidays and weekends.
Ticket Type Walk Up Price/Peak Online SAVE 20% - Pre-Book Online (Off Peak Weekdays) Adult $46 $36.80 Child (3-15 yrs) $33 $26.40 Student or Senior* $37 $29.60 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE Merlin Annual Passholder FREE N/A
- Price includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos (excludes Koala Photo experience)!
- Get your ticket on your phone
- Choose from: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes a Digi Photo pass giving you Unlimited Digital Photos!