- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Wallaby Cliffs
This vulnerable species is mainly situated inland in South Australia and New South Wales. They are herbivores which feed on short grasses and herbage, taking advantage of whatever is seasonably available. At the Zoo they are fed grass pellets, carrots, corn and native grasses. They move around in colonies which range in sizes of 10 to over 100 wallabies. They are the most colourful wallaby species. The skin of their feet is thick and rough so they can grip onto steep surfaces and not slip.
Ella is the sweetheart of the mob. She is very gentle and enjoys a pat from the keepers.
Myrtle keeps a little bit more to herself. She is very cautious but also quite vocal. You will often see her sharing the cave with Ringo the Wombat.
Introducing our 3 NEW little Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies
Melea is very curious and is named after The Needle or Flinders' Range Bottlebrush. The scientific name of the Australian Native flower is Melaleuca.
Noddy is a shy and playful little wallaby and is named after the Australian Native Flower; the Nodding Chocolate Lily.
This sweet girl is named after the Australian native flower Scarlet Bottlebrush (Callistemon Rugulosus).
Peak pricing applies to school holidays and weekends.
Ticket Type Walk Up Price/Peak Online SAVE 20% - Pre-Book Online (Off Peak Weekdays) High Demand Pricing Adult From $48 From $38.40 $50 Child (3-15 yrs) From $36 From $28.20 $38 Student or Senior* From $39 From $31.20 $41 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE Merlin Annual Passholder FREE N/A N/A
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included (excludes Koala Photo experience)!
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Get your ticket on your phone
2 Attraction Pass
- Choose from: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days after visiting WILD LIFE
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included!
Platinum Merlin Annual Pass
- 12 months of family fun at 10 top attractions in Australia and New Zealand
- Receive a great range of exclusive benefits and deals
- No blackout periods
- Pre-Booking is essential across all attractions
Annual Pass Pre-Book
- Book this ticket if you have an Annual Pass
- Make sure you book a date and time to guarantee entry
- Limited capacity