Have you ever heard something spooky go "bump" in the night?
Well, what if you heard a slither, a skitter, a swoop or a twitter? The soft fall of a paw... then the ominous click of a claw?
And what if your weren't home in bed with a light switch handy, but in the middle of a sandy, moonlight plain with gleaming animal eyes tracking your every move?
Venture through the zoo to find out more about the weird and wonderful creatures that come out after dark, when all other animals have gone to bed!
2 Attraction Pass
Book Your 2 Attraction Pass and Save Over 35%
- Discover our Night Creatures, during the day!
- Visit both WILD LIFE and SEA LIFE and save!
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included!
FREE glow in the dark face painting
Get your glow-up before heading to see VIVID lights! Enjoy free glow in the dark face painting held every weekend during VIVID.
When? 1.30 to 3.30pm on:
- 21-22 May
- 28-29 May
- 4-5 June
- 11-12 June
- 18-19 June
Where? Start of Nightfall
FREE Activity Booklet
Don't forget to pick up your FREE activity booklet when you arrive! Journey around the zoo and meet some incredible creatures!
Peak pricing applies to school holidays and weekends.
Ticket Type Walk Up Price/Peak Online SAVE 20% - Pre-Book Online (Off Peak Weekdays) High Demand Pricing Adult From $48 From $38.40 $50 Child (3-15 yrs) From $36 From $28.20 $38 Student or Senior* From $39 From $31.20 $41 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE FREE Merlin Annual Passholder FREE N/A N/A
Please note: Our ticket pricing is subject to available capacity and prices may fluctuate during periods of high demand.
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included (excludes Koala Photo experience)!
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Get your ticket on your phone
Using Parents Vouchers
We are now accepting Parents Vouchers.
The NSW Government has launched Parents NSW Vouchers to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home in 2021.
Redeeming your voucher is easy!
- First up, you'll need to register for your vouchers via Service NSW Website.
- Once registered, your vouchers will appear on your Service NSW app in the voucher section.
- Head to the link below to book your tickets and reserve your spot