Go back to blog
Top 4 things to do this Mother's Day in Sydney!
- Monday 1st May 2023
- Things to do, Activities, Sydney things to do, What's on Sydney
Here are 4 top things to do with Mum in Sydney this Mother's Day!
Get up close and personal with our 'Jaw'some Aussie creatures!
Treat Mum to a day out with our Aussie creatures. Enjoy walking through different habitats and meeting some of our equally adorable and scary creatures. Be sure to check out our Koala rooftop to meet some other Mums and their little Joey's!
SEA another underwater world with your own eyes next door!
It's not every day you get to see underwater creatures from the comfort of being on dry land. Meet our resident Dugong and discover many wonderful and strange creatures along the way! From eels and sharks to adorable penguins SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is sure to be an experience you won't forget!
Turn Mum into a STAR!
At Madame Tussauds, you can immerse yourself in a world of fame and luxury. Come face to face with some of Mum's favourite celebrities and make long-lasting, hilarious memories to last a lifetime!
Push your limits and test your fear of heights!
See Sydney from the highest viewing platform in the city, with 360 views and floor to ceiling glass windows! Take it to the next level and check out the Skywalk, and breathe in the air from 250m above the city! Find out more about Sydney's tallest Neighbour at the Sydney Tower Eye website!
Face your fears
- Save an extra $5 on a two attraction pass to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and either Madame Tussauds or Sydney Tower Eye
- Up to 43% when you combine your attractions with this multi-attraction pass
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included
- Don't miss out - special offer ends May 25th
- Please note: You will require a form of admission to use this experience
- A memorable photo opportunity
- Private session with a koala keeper inside the enclosure
- Get your ticket on your phone