Go back to blog
All-you-can-eat Dumplings And Bottomless Drinks
- Thursday 28th January 2021
- Food, Events, Koala, Crocodile
This Lunar New Year, enjoy all-you-can-eat dumplings and bottomless drinks at the zoo, surrounded by koalas or in the company of Rocky, the Saltwater Crocodile.
Plough into the Year of the Ox with a Lunar New Year experience unlike any other featuring endless dumplings, cute koalas, a jawsome crocodile and unlimited drinks!
We have teamed up with dumpling-masters New Shanghai for a second year to bring back last year’s sold out All-You-Can-Eat Dumplings event this February.
In 2021, guests will be able to choose to have their festive 30-minute dumpling sessions in either the Koala Rooftop with the adorable marsupials or the Upper Croc Deck with a view of the zoo’s resident 365kg crocodile Rocky. Both areas will be transformed into Chinese Dumpling Kingdoms complete with gold lanterns, orchid flowers, banners and of course… dumplings.
Diners will have access to a specially crafted menu of Xiao Long Bao and spring rolls along with dumplings from chicken and celery to pork and wonton, spinach and rice noodles and vegetarian. They will also have access to bottomless drinks of sparkling, red and white wine, beer, soft drinks and juice.
Dumplings and drinks to their hearts content!
As an added treat, guests will receive exclusive after-hours access to the zoo where they can meet and take selfies with iconic Australian animals. Don’t worry, the tour won’t cut into dumpling time because it can take place before or after the all-you-can-eat session.
Three 30-minute sessions will run from 5.30pm on 11, 12 and 13 February and from 6.00pm on 18, 19 and 20 February 2021. Entry is $80 per person and include the after-hours tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, all-you-can-eat dumplings and bottomless drinks. Guests are free to roam the zoo until it closes at 9.00pm.
Spots are limited, so book early and don’t miss out on this rare Lunar New Year opportunity!Book now
What you need to know:
- 30 minute all-you-can-eat dumplings sessions available. Choice between 3 daily sessions, from 5.30pm (or 6.00pm, depending on date) to 8.00pm
- On 11, 12 and 13 February, the first session starts at 5.30pm and the last session starts at 8.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm. Zoo closing at 9.00pm
- On 18, 19 and 20 February, the first session starts at 6.00pm and the last session starts at 8.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm. Zoo closing at 9.00pm
- Price: $80, which includes the all-you-can-eat dumplings experience, bottomless drinks (sparkling, red & white wine, beers, soft drink & juice) and after-hours access to the zoo
- Please allow between 45 to 60 minutes for your self-guided tour before your all-you-can-eat-dumplings session (it can take up 1h to walk through the zoo and get to Koala Rooftop or the Upper Croc Deck). This is also to make sure you have enough time to prepare your stomach 😊.
- All guests can stay in the zoo after their session until closing time at 9pm
- There are limited spots, so be sure to pre-book