Breakfast with the Koalas
A world first experience! WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers the unique opportunity to meet our iconic Australian koalas, all while enjoying a hot breakfast in a bush garden setting.
Running Saturday and Sunday each week, you will have the chance to escape the morning crowds for a highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo to see the animals at their most active time.
Also included is a delicious buffet breakfast in the company of koalas, an informative koala talk, as well as a photo opportunity with the chance to get close to our furry friends. Pre-booking is essential.
The Breakfast with the Koalas package includes
- Entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A guided highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A hot buffet breakfast on the Koala Encounters rooftop area, surrounded by gum trees, banksias and koalas
- An informative koala talk
- The chance to come up next to our iconic Australian koalas for a magic photographic moment
- A photo to take home as a memento of your koala experience
Currently Koala Breakfasts are available every Saturday and Sunday at 7:15AM for a 7:30AM start.
Please note that online bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advanced.
Important: Please arrive at the main entrance of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo no later than 7:15AM on the day of your booking, and wait for a staff member to collect you. Please be prompt as this start time is before the rest of the attraction is open, so there will not be staff on hand to collect latecomers after breakfast guests have been admitted.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is on Darling Harbour, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Find out how to get here.
You save when you book online:
- Adults (16 +) - $55 (normally $67)
- Children (4 - 15 yrs) - $45 (normally $57)
- Under 4's - Free
Breakfast with the koalasIncludes standard admission and a photo
$55PER ADULT (CHILD $45)
- Includes entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Enjoy a hot buffet breakfast served on the koala rooftop on Saturdays and Sundays at 7.15am
- Free admission under age 4