WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo on Darling Harbour
Opening times vary by season and can also be subject to change due to special events. Full details of all scheduled variations are available on this page.
Standard opening hours
In line with the Australian Government’s recent announcement allowing attractions to begin trading again, we are thrilled to announce that WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is OPEN.
- Spring school holidays (26th September to 11th October): open daily
- From 12th October: open Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Opening Times: 10.00am – 4.00pm (last entry 3.00pm)
We have also put in place a time allocated booking system to ensure guests can enjoy our attraction while we re-open!
Allocated Timeslots are:
- 16.00pm Doors closed
We have allowed time between each allocated entry to ensure we can implement our staying safe measures.
Book Ticket booking online
If you have any queries on existing bookings please contact: DH.POS@merlinentertainments.com.au
Please note that we close early on Christmas Day and New Years Day
- We are an all-weather attraction with indoor & outdoor exhibits and displays. We recommend allowing 90 minutes to walk through the attraction. But remember, last entry occurs one hour before closing each day
- Plan your visit by checking out our daily talks and feeds schedule
- We are conveniently located in the heart of the city, in Darling Harbour, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Sydney
- There are many transport options to make your way to us. Don’t forget to check out our cheap parking rates too!
- Finish off your visit with our gift shop located at the exit
- Add more fun and purchase a combination pass, giving you access to not only WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo but also SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Sydney and Sydney Tower Eye! Pick and mix which attractions you want to visit, from 2 to all 4
We are looking forward to seeing ROO!