Love dumplings? Bottomless Drinks? Fluffy and Fierce animals? Exceptional Value?
This Lunar New Year, we are offering all the above PLUS after-hour access to the zoo!
Plough into the Year of the Ox with a Lunar New Year experience unlike any other featuring endless dumplings, cuddly koalas, a jawsome crocodile and unlimited drinks!
We’ve teamed up with the dumpling-masters New Shanghai to bring back your favourite all-you-can-eat dumplings experience!
This event has now ended.
Be the first to hear about other events!
Sign up here:
Fluffy or Fierce?
This year, you will be able to choose to have your festive 30-minute dumpling sessions at either our Koala Rooftop (18, 19 and 20 Feb) with the adorable marsupials or at the Upper Croc Deck (11, 12 and 13 Feb) with a view of our resident 365kg crocodile Rocky. Both areas will be transformed into Chinese Dumpling Kingdoms complete with gold lanterns, orchid flowers, banners, inviting you to celebrate with koala-ty dumplings, which you will snap up in no time!
Diners will have access to a specially crafted menu of fan favourite dumplings from prawn to pork wonton, chicken, celery and more. They will also have access to bottomless drinks of sparkling, red and white wine, beer, soft drinks and juice.
Dumplings and drinks to their hearts content!
Exclusive after-hours access
As an added treat, guests will receive exclusive after-hours access to the zoo where they can meet and take selfies with iconic Australian animals. Don’t worry, the tour won’t cut into dumpling time because it can take place before the all-you-can-eat session.
Three 30-minute sessions will run from 5.30pm on 11, 12 and 13 February and from 6.00pm on 18, 19 and 20 February 2021. Entry is $80 per person and include the after-hours tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, all-you-can-eat dumplings and bottomless drinks.
Spots are limited, so book early and don’t miss out on this rare Lunar New Year opportunity.
V.I.P. (aka Very Important Information)
- 30 minute all-you-can-eat dumplings sessions available. Choice between 3 daily sessions, from 5.30pm (or 6.00pm, depending on date) to 8.00pm
- On 11, 12 and 13 February (Croc Deck), the first session starts at 5.30pm and the last session starts at 8.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm. Zoo closing at 9.00pm
- On 18, 19 and 20 February (Koala Rooftop), the first session starts at 6.00pm and the last session starts at 8.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm. Zoo closing at 9.00pm
- Price: $80, which includes the all-you-can-eat dumplings experience, bottomless drinks (sparkling, red & white wine, beers, soft drink & juice) and after-hours access to the zoo
- Please allow between 45 to 60 minutes for your self-guided tour before your all-you-can-eat-dumplings session (it can take up 1h to walk through the zoo and get to Koala Rooftop or the Upper Croc Deck). This is also to make sure you have enough time to prepare your stomach 😊.
- Zoo closes at at 9pm
- There are limited spots, so be sure to pre-book
- Xiao Long Bao – Shanghai Pork Dumplings
- Chicken and Celery Dumpling
- Prawn and Pork Wonton
*Vegetarian Options (also suitable for vegan)*
- Vegetarian Dumpling
- Spinach and Rice Noodle Dumpling
- Spring Rolls
If you have allergy concerns please contact our Events team at email@example.com to let us know your requirements, after you have booked your ticket. We will endeavour to accommodate your dietary requests, however we cannot be guaranteed as entirely allergen free. Gluten Free options not available.