24 Dec 2014 13:20:43
Go WILD in the City
Whether you are looking for kid friendly activities in Sydney or something fun to do with relatives visiting these holidays, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo has you covered. Go WILD in the city with these fun activities for adults and kids alike:
- See over 25 keeper talks and animal encounters and get up close to Australia's most loved and feared animals
- Feed Rex, our huge 5 metre crocodile who is one of the world's largest crocodiles
- Take a photo cuddling up to our koalas including Jack the world's happiest koala
- Meet Ringo the Wombat and have a pat
- Bravely hold a python in Kangaroo Walk-About for a photo you'll want to use as your next Christmas card
- Feed Princess our Southern Cassowary for a small gold coin donation to coservation
- Say "hi" to our two new koala joeys and watch them discover the world around them
- Enjoy the most unique breakfast in Sydney surrounded by koalas - this is a hit with visiting relatives!
- Go Behind-the-Scenes in an exclusive tour available daily
- Throw a kids' birthday party in our WILD Discovery Zone where little ones get an exclusive animal encounter, fun party food, cupcakes and more
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is a fun day out for the whole family, conveniently located right in the heart of Sydney on Darling Harbour.