14 Jan 2015 12:02:25
Celebrate Valentine's Day
Experience Sydney's most unique Valentine's Day dinner in the heart of the city!
On arrival, our event specialists and zoo keepers will keep you and your loved one entertained and fed all evening making this the easiest Valentine's Day dinner Darling Harbour has to offer.
This exclusive function for couples offers:
- Canapés and drinks on arrival alongside our kangaroos and wallabies in Kangaroo Walk-About
- An intimate candlelit dinner for two on Koala Rooftop under the stars and surrounded by iconic koalas
- Dessert canapés and after dinner beverages served in Kakadu Gorge's viewing area - complete with our resident 5 metre crocodle, Rex.
- Sparkling, wine and beer are included in this event package
And to add to the fun, guests will learn about the romantic side of our animals throughout the evening - you'll enjoy Keeper Talks in Kangaroo Walk-About, Koala Rooftop and Kakadu Gorge and also learn about why Rex remains a bachelor...and for good reason...
Date and Time:
Saturday 14 February - 7pm to 10pm
- $120 per person (or $114 for Merlin Annual Pass holders)
Included in the price:
- Zoo entry
- Canapé entrees
- Sit down main meal
- Dessert canapés
- Sparkling, wine and beer throughout the evening
- Keeper Talks
Prebook NOW for Valentine's Day**
Places are very limited and this event does sell out so don't miss out!