07 Jul 2015 14:00:44
Best Activities in Darling Harbour
Sometimes it can be hard to keep the kids entertained throughout the school holidays but with a family fun centre like Darling Harbour you can find all the children's entertainment you need all in one spot!
So how do you get the most out of your day at Darling Harbour?
Start your day at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Meet kangaroos, wallabies, a wombat, quokkas and so many more cute and cuddly Aussie animals
- Challenge dad to hold a python at our WILD Encounter area by Kangaroo Walk-About
- Kids will love meeting a koala at Koala Encounters, #koalaselfie anyone?
- Bond with the whole family on the new WILD Flight Treetop Experience - exploring the heights of our aviary and gliding over Rex will bring you closer together
Touch down from WILD Flight and head over to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Meet Pig and Wuru, a pair of rescued dugongs living in Dugong Island
- Challenge mum and see how many different types of sharks she can spot!
- Enrol the kids in the new Octonauts Training Academy only at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium until 19 July 2015
- Have a family bonding moment at Shark Reef.
Dry off and dance into Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Meet all your favourite Hollywood stars including Taylor Swift, Ricky Martin, Michael Jackson and Pink!
- Challenge your kids to a selfie competition - follow the top 10 selfie suggestions or come up with your own
- Let the kids jump on the couch just this one time in the TV Zone with Oprah
- Leave mum with Ryan Gosling and come back in 30 minutes, she'll still be staring deeply into his eyes
Enjoy a day out at Darling Harbour with our best deal - 30% off Merlin Annual Pass Sale ends 12 July!