Dine in the heart of the Australian Outback surrounded by our mob of kangaroos and wallabies, all without leaving Sydney’s CBD.
Begin your evening with an after-hours guided tour of WILD LIFE Sydney, where a passionate and knowledgeable animal keeper will be able to answer all of your questions about the animals that call Australia home. You will then head into our Australian Outback exhibit, where you will enjoy an intimate dinner for two & maybe even meet our friendly kangaroo’s Dot & Matilda.
Finally as the sun starts to set you will continue your journey to our Koala Rooftop, where dessert will be served and you will even get the chance to visit our Koala’s, as your guide takes you inside their enclosure, for an up close encounter.
Private Dining at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo will be a truly memorable after-hours experience you will never forget!
$550.00 per couple ($275 per person)
- Guided tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Main meal per guest
- Shared dessert platter
- 2hr standard beverage package (Sparkling, white & red wine, house beers, soft drinks)
- Exclusive dining experience (click here to view the sample menu)
- Animal Encounters
Whilst our animals love meeting our guests and are very friendly all interactions are a choice for our animals. Our dining experience is designed to offer both guests and animals an amazing and safe experience.
- This experience will proceed in all weather conditions, in the event of wet weather the dinner will be relocated to the Kangaroo Walkabout inside viewing area. All other elements of the experience are not affected by wet weather
- It is not permitted to feed the animals unless under the supervision of a WILD LIFE guide, who will supply food based on specific animals dietary requirements. Feeding animals from the dinner table will result in immediate termination of the experience.
- Due to animal husbandry and other issues, areas booked cannot be guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Wild Life Sydney reserves the right in its absolute discretion to re-locate the seated portion of this experience.
- The private dining experience will include the opportunity to encounter some of our amazing animal residents; however WILD LIFE Sydney reserves the right to decline to provide any animal/s booked for the experience, at the sole discretion of the guide, in the rare instance this does occur a reasonable substitute will be offered.
- The private dining experience will allow you into our Koala enclosure for an up close encounter and photo opportunity, however please note it is not legal in NSW for us to allow guests to hold the Koalas additionally WILD LIFE Sydney has a No Touch Policy for our Koalas.
- The experience must run on schedule as per the booked time and provided run order; guests are not permitted inside the Kangaroo Outback exhibit after sunset. In the event that guests arrive late for this experience, elements may be shortened to stay within the required run times. Finish times cannot be amended to accommodate for late arrival.
- The Australian Outback exhibit is a large aviary with a number of native birds free to fly around the dining area. Our birds are curious and may visit the table during this experience. It is not permitted to feed the birds at any time, except under instruction and supervision the WILD LIFE guide.