Displayed below is opening times information and visiting tips for WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo on Darling Harbour.
9:30am - 5:00pm (last entry STRICTLY 4:00pm)
- Thursday 13th October 2016 - Koala Rooftop closed from 4:00pm
- Friday 21st October 2016 - Koala Rooftop closed from 1:00pm
- Wednesday 26th October 2016 - Koala Rooftop closed for the day
- Saturday 29th October 2016 - Koala Rooftop closed 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday 11th December 2016 - Koala Rooftop closed until 2:00pm
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is a large all-weather attraction with indoor and outdoor exhibits and displays. To get the best out of your visit, we recommend taking around 90 minutes to walk through the attraction.
To help plan your time at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, in order to see as much as possible during your visit, check out the Daily Talks and Feeds schedule.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo has a gift shop at the exit which is open to paying and non-paying visitors.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located on Darling Harbour in the heart of Sydney, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. You can find detailed location and transport info here.
Guests can purchase mega-value combination passes, giving access to WILD LIFE Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, Madame Tussauds Sydney and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. Pick and mix which attractions you want to visit, from 2 to all 5.