Fancy taking breakfast with some cuddly Koalas? Well, now you can with Koala Breakfasts at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo on Darling Harbour!
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers the unique opportunity to meet our iconic Australian koalas, all while enjoying a hot breakfast in a bush garden setting.
Running on the first Sunday of the month, you will have the chance to escape the morning crowds for a highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo to see the animals at their most active time.
Also included is a delicious buffet breakfast in the company of koalas, an informative koala talk, as well as a photo opportunity with the chance to cuddle up to our furry friends. Pre-booking is essential.
The Koala Breakfast package includes:
- Entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A guided highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A hot buffet breakfast on the Koala Encounters rooftop area, surrounded by gum trees, banksias and koalas
- An informative koala talk
- The chance to cuddle up next to our iconic Australian koalas for a magic photographic moment
- A photo to take home as a memento of your cuddly koala experience
Currently Koala Breakfasts are available every Saturday and Sunday at 7:15AM for a 7:30AM start.
Special Easter-themed Koala Breakfast!
On Sunday, 5 April 2015 join WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo's koalas for a special Easter Koala Breakfast! With a buffet breakfast, hot cross buns and egg hunt for the kiddies, there is no better way to spend Easter Sunday.
From May 2015 Koala Breakfasts will be available the following dates:
|MAY||Saturday, 2nd||Sunday, 10th||Saturday, 23rd||Sunday, 31st|
|JUNE||Satudary, 13th||Sunday, 21st|
|JULY||Saturday, 4th||Sunday, 12th||Saturday, 25th|
|AUGUST||Sunday, 2nd||Saturday, 15th||Sunday, 23rd|
|SEPTEMBER||Saturday, 5th||Sunday, 13th||Saturday, 26th|
If you are looking to book after these dates please contact our team on 1-800-206-158 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please arrive at the main entrance of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo NO LATER THAN 7:15AM on the day of your booking, and wait for a staff member to collect you. Please be prompt as this start time is before the rest of the attraction is open, so there will not be staff on hand to collect latecomers after breakfast guests have been admitted.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is on Darling Harbour, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Find out how to get here.
You save when you book online:
- Adults - $55 (normally $65)
- Children - $45 (normally $55)
- Family 2 Ad + 2 Ch - $180 (normally $190)
- Infant - $18 (normally $20)