Fancy taking breakfast with some cuddly Koalas? Well, now you can with Koala Breakfasts at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo on Darling Harbour!
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo offers the unique opportunity to meet our iconic Australian koalas, all while enjoying a hot breakfast in a bush garden setting.
Running on the first Sunday of the month, you will have the chance to escape the morning crowds for a highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo to see the animals at their most active time.
Also included is a delicious buffet breakfast in the company of koalas, an informative koala talk, as well as a photo opportunity with the chance to cuddle up to our furry friends. Pre-booking is essential.
The Koala Breakfast package includes:
- Entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A guided highlights tour of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- A hot buffet breakfast on the Koala Encounters rooftop area, surrounded by gum trees, banksias and koalas
- An informative koala talk
- The chance to cuddle up next to our iconic Australian koalas for a magic photographic moment
- A photo to take home as a memento of your cuddly koala experience
First Sunday of each month:
- Sunday 4th May
- Sunday 1st June
- Sunday 6th July
- Sunday 3rd August
- Sunday 7th September
- Sunday 5th October
If you are looking to book after these dates please contact our team on 1-800-206-158 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please arrive at the main entrance of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo NO LATER THAN 7:15AM on the day of your booking, and wait for a staff member to collect you. Please be prompt as this start time is before the rest of the attraction is open, so there will not be staff on hand to collect latecomers after breakfast guests have been admitted.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is on Darling Harbour, right next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Find out how to get here.
You save when you book online:
- Adults - $55 (normally $65)
- Children - $45 (normally $55)
- Family 2 Ad + 2 Ch - $180 (normally $190)
- Infant - $18 (normally $20)