We are so excited to welcome you back to our attractions.
Merlin Entertainment attractions continue to implement a range of health & safety measures that are in line with Government advice, and all of our plans and visitation guidelines are subject to NSW Health Orders at the time.
If you find yourself in the unfortunate case of purchasing a ticket & needing to postpone your visit due to Covid restrictions, we will honour your tickets for 60 days from the date of our reopening.
For more information regarding rescheduling your tickets please scroll down. You can pre-book your new time slot here.
The safety of our staff and guests is our utmost importance. Merlin Entertainments attractions will continue to implement a range of health and safety measures including enhanced cleaning regimes within our venues.
Prior to your arrival
- Please make sure you have made your booking online where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the attraction. Check your new expiry here.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our attraction should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
On arrival at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- in line with government advice, the wearing of masks is no longer mandatory in our attractions. However it is recommended in situations where you are unable to social distance.
Social distancing measures within our attraction
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing within queues. Clear markers or signage have been installed in our building entry, viewing areas, and café to help guests keep a safe distance from one another. Our employees will monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained.
- We have introduced new arrangements for the application of social distancing in our cafe area. Tables and chairs have been re-configured to ensure enough distance between seated parties. In areas where strangers are seated together, seats will be removed or blocked to ensure there is a suitable gap between guests.
- We have introduced new capacity limits and timeslots. These restrictions will help ensure there is plenty of room for social distancing.
- We have suspended some experiences to ensure that social distancing is suitably maintained. These include the Australian Wildlife Tour and our Koala Breakfasts.
- We have installed new hygiene screens at our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees.
- We have revised some of our standard operating protocols in order to reduce the proximity of our employees to guests. For example, this includes the way in which we undertake guest service activities.
Enhanced Hygiene Measures
Cleaning an disinfection measures within our attraction
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, grab and flush handles, door handles/plates, elevator buttons and taps.
- We have introduced new deep cleaning measures in the event that a person presents themselves with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitiser dispensers around the attraction for guests to use.
- We have introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for a range of activities that employees routinely perform. These include face masks, disposable gloves, eye protection and hand sanitiser. The use of such equipment and clothing by our employees is both to protect them and our guests.
- As with our employees, we politely request that all our guests uphold the highest possible hygiene standards – whether it be when sneezing or coughing, through regular hand washing or the frequent application of hand sanitiser.
- Our employees now participate in COVID-19 specific training programmes instructing them how to stay safe as well as how to keep our guests safe.
We hope these new health and safety measures provide our guests with confidence. These are unprecedented times for all communities around the world, and whilst every effort is being taken to protect the safety and well-being of our guests, everyone should inform themselves of the risks, conditions and personal responsibilities before they visit.
Postponing your visit
Please note due to the changing Covid situation, we are honouring all ticket sales for a further 60 days from when our attractions re-open.
If you have pre-purchased tickets & need to postpone your visit, simply visit our attractions within 60 days of when our attractions first re-open using your original ticket & make sure to pre-book a timeslot here.
If you have any outstanding issues or questions please submit them to our customer care team here: https://bit.ly/wlscustomercare
Book Online and Save
Peak pricing applies to school holidays and weekends.
Ticket Type Walk Up Price/Peak Online SAVE 20% - Pre-Book Online (Off Peak Weekdays) Adult $46 $36.80 Child (3-15 yrs) $34 $27.20 Student or Senior* $37 $29.60 Child (0-2 yrs) FREE FREE Merlin Annual Passholder FREE N/A
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included (excludes Koala Photo experience)!
- Get your ticket on your phone
- Choose from: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Sydney or Sydney Tower Eye
- Visit your second attraction within 30 days
- Price includes Digi Photo Pass with 8 digital photos included!