13 Jan 2016 14:01:41
Valentine's Day Gone Wild
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is offering something special for your loved one this Valentine's Day with a unique couples dinner package.
Enjoy canapés and drinks on arrival alongside our kangaroos and wallabies in Kangaroo Walk-About, and then enjoy an intimate dinner for two on Koala Rooftop. Dessert will then follow to sweeten the evening even more if that's possible!
Learn about the romantic side of our animal friends throughout the evening - you'll enjoy Keeper Talks in Kangaroo Walk-About, Koala Rooftop and Kakadu Gorge and also learn about how Rex is really not a romantic at heart!…
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo has the backdrop to make your Valentine's Day truly memorable.
Date and Time
Sunday 14 February - 7pm to 10pm
Evening activities and dining
- Canapés' and drinks at Kangaroo Walk-About
- Intimate dinner and desert for two under the stars on Koala Rooftop
- Learn about the romantic side of our animal friends with Keeper Talks throughout the evening
- Sparkling, wine and beer included in package
- $125 per person, $250 per couple
Included in the price:
- Canapé entrees
- Sit down main meal and desert
- Sparkling, wine and beer throughout the evening
- Keeper Talks
Please note this event has now passed, but keep an eye on our news page for upcoming events and exciting news.